So decided to show how my wings are attached to the costume. theres no wire coat hanger as a brace, No ribbon ties at your armpits, and no corset method! But what you will need is a bra with removable straps and clear bra straps!
Lets get started!
1) & 2) Okay! so you have your bra! Remove the straps from the bra! that simple!
3) Now take your straps and adjust them to your preference. Now i got mine from Joann craft and Fabric for $6 but you can basically find them anywhere. preferably go for the plain ones for this method.
4) Now hook the straps to the bra loops in the front but leave the back for now a moment!
5) Now on the back of my wing base, i have 3 short strips of ribbon tacked down 3 side by side. you need these for the back portion of the straps.
6) thread the straps through the ribbon loops and clip the bra in place.
7) now just clasp on your bra! Preferably have a friend help you shimmy into it and then adjust the wings. if theyre too high or low just pull them up or down gently until theyre at the height you want and theyre straightened out.
8) Put on your blouse and once again, preferably have a friend help you out otherwise your arms look like chicken wings and they will cramp!
And there you have it!! comfy wings without that annoying harness! Happy cosplaying loves!
and for the wings, i followed this tutorial —-> http://flying-fox.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-Film-Wing-Tutorial-335885504
Legendary responds to Rob, is aware that he is still okay with Pacific Rim.
Below image is the one Legendary linked. I’d like to credit them, so please let me know if you know them!
So basically I had a bunch of tutorials liked/bookmarked and I wanted to consolidate them into one nice place. I hope this is helpful! I will probably make a part two later. EDIT Here is part two!
Cosplay Crash Course - x
A Guide to Conventions - x
LED lights for beginners
Wanna light up your cosplay? Here you go. :)
I am actually crying wtf is wrong with me
So freaking cute! Source is /r/MagicTCG
hi everyone whats up!!!! ok so since i’ve been doing a lot of master posts lately, i thought i could give you something useful and something 850% of us struggle with: makeup. so i tried to find the best for you guys so i hope you find this useful and resourceful and maybe you’ll learn some things!!!! if there’s something that’s not on here i will gladly find it for you babe!!!! good luck, i love you!!! stay hot stay fresh stay yes mhmm -shakes xx
[check out my other master-posts; harry styles fanfic master-post, zayn malik fanfic master-post, life hacks // websites, life hacks // websites p2 [school edition], bad mood? wanna relax? no prob] +++ request a masterpost here, and message me if you need anything!!!!
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
1 // FOUNDATION
- 5 of the best foundations
- acne foundation routine
- best powder foundations
- quick foundation tip
- how to apply liquid foundation
2 // CONTOUR // BLUSH ETC.
- breaking it down
- makeup highlights tutorial
- blush for your skin tone
- how to apply bronzer
- how to contour your face
- apply blush like a pro
- blush according to your face shape
3 // OTHER
1 // EYELINER
- ombre eyeliner
- d.i.y. gel liner
- get the perfect winged liner
- get winged liner using tape
- awesome eyeliner tricks
- 9 different eyeliner looks
- different eyeliner styles
2 // EYESHADOW
- guide to applying eyeshadow
- suit your eyeshadow to your eyes
- glittery smoky eye
- get the perfect smoky eye
3 // EYELASHES
4 // EYEBROWS
5 // OTHER
- make your eyes look huge
- eye make up with a spoon
- make-up tricks for brown eyes
- get rid of dark circles
- how to change your eye shape
- a shade for every occasion
- kool-aid lip stain
- best lipsticks for blondes
- hot red lips
- how to get gradient lips
- lipstick shades for fall
- how to make any lipstick look matte
- get soft kissable lips
1 // BRUSHES
2 // TIPS & TRICKS
It’s a cool place, and they say it gets harder
You’re bundled up now, wait ‘til you get better